Lincoln Electric Easy-MIG 140 K2697-1
SKU 4950172 - Easy to set up and use, the Lincoln Electric Easy-MIG 140 Welder runs on 120V power and can be used practically anywhere. This Lincoln 140 MIG welder has a simple two-knob control. Use the Lincoln MIG 140 for deep penetration on thicker steel or gas-shielded MIG welding on thin steel, aluminum or stainless. The Lincoln MIG welder 140 boasts rugged construction, a precise drive and a generous list of standard accessories.More
Heavy Duty Wire Drive
- Fully adjustable drive system reduces the chance of wire tangling and crushing.
- Brass-to-brass gun connection enhances conductivity.
- Durable cast aluminum gear box delivers added drive torque and quiet operation.
- Easy-turn numeric drive tension indicator identifies optimized ranges for different wire diameters.
- Forgiving arc makes dialing in your application easy.
- Smooth arc starts with minimal spatter.
- Wide 30-140 amp welding output range.
- MIG weld 24 gauge up to 3/16 in. (4.8 mm) sheet metal in a single pass. Weld up to 5/16 in. (7.9 mm) steel using self-shielded Lincoln Electric Innershield (FCAW-S) wires.
|Tools & Hardware Type||Welders|
|Fulfillment Location||Online, Pickup at Store|
No reviews for this product yet, leave one below!
write a review