- Supports controlled bone & joint growth
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Large breed puppies (over 55 lbs when adult) up to 1 year old.
Not Recommended For:
- Adult or mature adult dogs. Pregnant or nursing dogs because of a lower energy density and lower calcium content (compared to Science Diet® Puppy Healthy Development). During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet Puppy Healthy Development or Science Diet® Puppy Small Bites
Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Pork Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, Pork Flavor, Iodized Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Oat Fiber, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Pets & Small Animal Type||Dry Food|
|Fulfillment Location||Online, Pickup at Store|
|Brands||Hill's Science Diet|