Ozark Hardwood 40lb Bag Wood Pellets for Stoves/Furnaces
SKU 57730022 - Natural hardwood heating pellets fuel your wood stove or wood furnace to keep your home and other properties warm during the winter. No additives or plastics, just natural lignins to hold the pellets in their shape. Pellets have a uniform size, are clean and smooth, and feature a very low moisture level. Typically much cheaper than propane, much easier to handle than regular stacked wood.More
Wood pellets are a natural, abundant source of clean-burning fuel for heating your home, garage, cabin, and other properties during fall and winter. Pressure formed pellets require no additives or plastics - just natural lignin to hold everything together. A single 40lb bag can usually heat a 1,500 square foot home for one day. Your results will vary based on temperature (in and out), insulation, etc.
- Approx pellet size: 1/4" diameter x 1/2"-1" long
- Low moisture content means faster and easier starting
- No more chopping wood!
- Saves money: much cheaper than propane (sometimes 2.5x cheaper!)
- Saves trees by recycling sawdust
- No more frozen insects or messy bark in your home
- An economical, natural fuel source
- Burns quickly due to low moisture
- Easier to start a fire than large, damp logs
- Cleaner: pellets leave very little ash after burning
- Helps reduce our dependency for foreign oil
- Sold in convenient 40 lb. bags that stack nicely
|Home & Patio Type||Charcoal/Pellets|