Mustang Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller
SKU 62390004 - The Troy-Bilt Mustang Dual-Direction rear-tine tiller brings unmatched versatility to your garden. Dual-direction tines with counter-rotating mode for hard soil or forward-rotating mode for softer soil. An 18-inch tilling width gives a greater reach.More
- Dual direction tines allow you to switch between counter-rotating and forward rotating tine direction to optimize tilling performance in a variety of soil conditions.
- Forward rotating tines move in the same direction as the wheels and are best used in areas that have previously been tilled.
- Counter rotating tines move in the opposite direction of the wheels and are best for breaking new ground and working in hard or challenging soils.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- 18-inch tilling width gives the Mustang DD a greater reach and shortens your tilling time.
- 13-inch steel tines with 5-position adjustable depth stake allows for up to 7.5-inches of tilling depth while maintaining an even tilling position.
- Power reverse allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- Quickly adjust speed and direction of the tines and wheels thanks to a conveniently located gear selection handle.
- 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
|Lawn & Garden Type||Tillers/Cultivators|
|Fulfillment Location||Pickup at Store|