Klean Strip Kerosene 1-K Heater Fuel 5 Gallon Pail
All kerosene is not the same — for efficient, comfortable heat, use Klean-Strip® 1-K Kerosene Heater Fuel. It has no dyes and fewer impurities than 2-K kerosene and is refined to reduce the sulfur content, improve air quality and extend the wick life of kerosene burning appliances. Klean-Strip® Kerosene meets ASTM 1-K Specifications and is suitable for all kerosene-burning heaters, lamps and stoves.
1. Protect hands with chemical-resistant gloves and eyes with chemical splash goggles.
2. Follow kerosene appliance manufacturer’s directions for fueling, ignition, and all other activities associated with use of the appliance.
3. Wipe away any spilled fuel.
STORAGE: Store in a cool, ventilated place. Close container and store upright after each use. Do not reuse this container.
PROPER DISPOSAL: Dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes and cautions prior to use. Only use this product as directed on the label. Do not use for any other purpose. Do not mix with any other product. Only transfer product from this container into the appliance. Do not store or use from any other container. To be used as a fuel only in appliances specified as a kerosene fuel stove, lantern or heater. Do not use this fuel in gasoline or alcohol burning appliances. Do not fill while kerosene appliance is burning or any part is hot to touch. Install an appropriate carbon monoxide detector whenever combustible fuels are used indoors. Inadequate ventilation of portable kerosene heaters can cause fatal levels of carbon monoxide to accumulate.
CAUTION! COMBUSTIBLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARKS, FLAME AND ALL OTHER SOURCES OF IGNITION. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms or small, enclosed areas. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. If possible, refuel outdoors in an open-air area. If refueling indoors, open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness, headache, nausea or eye-watering - STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately.
DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. Do not take internally. Contains Petroleum Distillates. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged exposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Avoid breathing of vapors or mist and contact with skin and eyes.
WARNING: This fuel, and byproducts or combustion of this fuel, contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
FIRST AID - IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Call your poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician immediately for instructions.
IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, and continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention.
IN CASE OF SKIN CONTACT, irritation may result. Immediately wash with soap and water.More
|Home & Patio Type||Gas Heaters|
|Fulfillment Location||Pickup at Store|