Earthquake 33970 Victory Rear Tine Tiller, Red
SKU 21480191 - The Earthquake Victory Pneumatic Wheel Rear Tine Tiller offers the ultimate combination of power and size for creating and maintaining a beautiful garden. The Victory features a 212cc Viper engine that delivers optimal power to the rear-mounted counter rotating (CRT) tines which have aggressive soil turning capability. If you are using the Victory in already tilled soil, the counter-rotating tines will greatly assist your efforts by thoroughly mixing the earth to provide a nutrient and air-rich seed bed. In addition to power, the Victory is right sized to be easy to handle due to its compact footprint. This compact and powerful combination allows you to till the most stubborn soil when breaking new ground while also providing an incredibly maneuverable tiller for row maintenance during the growing season. With the industry leading instant reverse functionality, you can effortlessly move back and forth and turn in tight spaces without having to shift. Adjustable handlebars and drag stake give you the tools you need to customize the tiller to meet your needs and the needs of your garden. The Earthquake Victory ensures performance and is backed by a 5 year and US based customer experience team.More
- COMPACT POWER- The 212CC Viper Engine delivers incredible sod-busting power in a compact frame which makes the Victory easy to handle without sacrificing performance. Counter rotating tines spin in the opposite direction of the self-propelled drive wheels providing the right combination of opposing forces to attack previously untilled ground with confidence.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike almost every other standard rear-tine tiller, the Victory offers a solution for backing up that requires no shifting. At the end of a garden row or in tight spaces, simply pull the reverse lever and walk the unit backwards to change direction.
- HIGHLY MANEUVERABLE- With its compact frame and balanced weight distribution, the Victory allows for fluid navigation in tight growing spaces and stable pivoting capability at the end of garden rows.
- RIGHT SIZED ADJUSTABILITY- The Victory is right-sized allowing the flexibility to use one machine to both attack new ground and maintain existing plots. Looped handlebars offer 3 height adjustments to ensure an ergonomic experience of the user. Till up to 10” deep and 16” wide in one pass.
- 5-YEAR - A bronze gear drive transmission, heavy duty forged tines, and all steel construction are all hallmarks of a tiller built to last. Because it is built to last, the Earthquake Victory is backed by a 5-year and US based service and support.
- Power Source Type: Gas Powered
|Lawn & Garden Type||Tillers/Cultivators|
|Fulfillment Location||Pickup at Store|