Comfort Zone CZ260ER Ceiling-Mounted 10,000-Watt Fan-Forced Industrial Heater with Digital Thermostat and Remote Control
SKU 33680361 - Create a comfortable environment in your workspace or in your garage with this Comfort Zone industrial heater. Using fan-forced air operation, the ceiling-mount heater distributes heat across a wide area to keep your space comfortable. The integrated vent plates can be adjusted to change the angle of airflow. Easily adjust the temperature on this 10,000-Watt space heater using the integrated digital thermostat control. You can achieve efficient heat output and custom heating levels to suit yourself and your environment. The remote control is easy to operate and the 12-hour timer offers added convenience. The versatile ETL-compliant, 208/240-Volt space heater is an ideal choice for use as an electric garage heater, electric shop heater or commercial heater. It features a heavy-gauge steel body and fully sheathed heating elements for durability and lasting performance. The motor is fully enclosed to provide added protection in dusty settings. The mounting bracket included with this ceiling-mount heater can be adjusted to optimize positioning. The space heater requires a single-phase hardwire connection for installation. The space heater conforms to OSHA and NEC requirements, and it features power and caution indicator lights for easy operation and monitoring. An overload switch provides added safety and protection against electrical overload. All Comfort Zone industrial products are designed and tested to meet global quality standards including UL, ETL, SAA, CE, CSA and NOM.More
- WIDE AIR DISTRIBUTION: The celling heater is constructed in a fan-forced air design with adjustable directed airflow vents that provide superior heat distribution across a wide area.
- DIGITAL CONTROL: With its integrated digital thermostat control, 12-hour timer and remote controller, the 10,000-watt space heater allows you to set the optimum temperature for efficient heat output.
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: The industrial heater has a heavy-gauge steel body for durability. Heating elements are fully sheathed and the motor is enclosed for increased protection in dusty environments.
- HARDWIRE INSTALLATION: The ceiling-mount heater comes complete with an adjustable mounting bracket for optimized positioning. It requires a single-phase hardwire connection (240 Volt A.C.) for installation.
- SAFETY PERFORMANCE: Power and caution indicator lights allow you to easily monitor operations, and the overload switch on this industrial heater provides added protection.
|Home & Patio Type||Electric Heaters|
|Fulfillment Location||Pickup at Store|