Camp Chef Pioneer 2-Burner LP Stove
SKU 7120019 - This portable, collapsible camp stove features two 30,000 BTU burners , control dials, regulator with 3ft hose. The stove features a cooking area of 448 square inches and measures 14 D x 32 W x 29 H, but only weighs 36 pounds. Cook your food outdoors like a pro chef in a full kitchen!More
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s two burner Pioneer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Pioneer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
- Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
- Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
- Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
- Durable, rugged design built to last
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
- Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
- Emergency preparedness recommended
- Cooking Dimensions: 14" x 32"
- Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
- Cooking Height: 29"
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Warranty: One Year
|Sporting Goods Type||Camp Cookware|
|Fulfillment Location||Pickup at Store|