Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Chicken and Brown Rice Natural Dry Dog Food
Treat your canine like family with Blue Buffalo Dog Food. Made with natural, high-quality ingredients, it balances essential nutrients and antioxidants for a holistic diet. This dry dog food has six important nutrition classes (proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals and water) to serve their growth and energy needs. It contains no by-product meals, artificial flavors, colors, preservatives, corn, wheat or soy. Designed for older breeds, this natural dog food is enriched with LifeSource Bits (small dark kibbles enhanced with vitamins and minerals). It also has a blend of powerful antioxidant-rich ingredients. Omega-3 and -6 fatty acids promote a shiny coat and better skin. This dry dog food is made from chicken, whole grains, vegetables and fruit. Additionally, it contains L-carnitine help maintain strong muscles while calcium and phosphorus maintain solid bones and teeth. Get this natural dog food in your choice of assorted sizes.More
- Serving sizes depend on the dog's weight
- Over 100 lbs. Feed 5 1/2 cups* + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs.
- 81 to 100 lbs. 4 3/4 - 5 1/2 cups*
- 61 to 80 lbs. 3 3/4 - 4 3/4 cups*
- 41 to 60 lbs. 2 3/4 - 3 3/4 cups*
- 26 to 40 lbs. 2 - 2 3/4 cups*
- 16 to 25 lbs. 1 1/4 - 2 cups*
- Up to 15 lbs. 1/2 - 1 1/4 cups*
- Dry dog food is made for senior dogs
- 357 kilocalories/cup; 3,424 kilocalories/kg
- Includes glucosamine and chondroitin for joint health and mobility
- Natural dog food contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy coat and skin
- No corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, or artificial flavors and preservatives
- Feeding instructions: crude protein 18.0% min, crude fat 10.0% min, crude fiber 7.0% max, moisture 10.0% max, DHA 0.10% min, calcium 0.7% min, phosphorous 0.6% min, vitamin, E 300 IU/kg max, taurine* 0.10% min, Omega 3 fatty acids* 0.75% min, Omega 6 fatty acids* 2.0% min, ascorbic acid 100 mg/kg min, (source of vitamin, C)* L-carnitine* 100 mg/kg min, glucosamine* 400 mg/kg min, chondroitin sulfate* 300 mg/kg min
- Available in several sizes, including 6 lbs, 15 lbs, 30 lbs
- Has no chicken by-product meal
- Made with LifeSource Bits for enhanced energy
- Nice blend of protein and carbohydrates to keep your dog happy and healthy
- Contains water to help keep them hydrated
- Gives your dog a holistic diet for more vibrant health and an active lifestyle
- High in antioxidants for better health and a stronger immune system
- Has L-carnitine to keep their muscles lean and strong
Animal Health Concern: Energy & Vitality Support
Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Brown Rice, Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Peas, Pea Starch, Pea Fiber, Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Fish Oil (source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid), Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Potassium Chloride, Potatoes, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, Salt, Taurine, Dried Tomato Pomace, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, DL-Methionine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Garlic, L-Carnitine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, L-Lysine, Biotin (Vitamin B7), Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.
Instructions: BLUE Life Protection Formula with LifeSource Bits® will provide your dog with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for his needs. Meal Frequency Small Breed: 1 Meal Per DayMedium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day Transition to BLUE Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days. Preparation Options Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag. Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma. Fresh Water Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
Feeding Instructions: BLUE Life Protection Formula with LifeSource Bits® will provide your dog with superior nutrition plus a unique nutrient and antioxidant package specifically formulated for his needs. Meal Frequency Small Breed: 1 Meal Per DayMedium/Large Breed: 2 Meals Per Day Transition to BLUE Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days. Preparation Options Dry - Crunchy and delicious nutrition nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag. Dry with Water - Add warm water and mix to fully release flavors and aroma. Fresh Water Be sure to have a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
|Pets & Small Animal Type||Dry Food|
|Fulfillment Location||Online, Pickup at Store|