Airmax EasyKlear Defense Algae and Aquatic Weed Control Granular - 15 lbs.
SKU 35740199 - EasyKlear Defense 2-In-1 Granular is easy to use, works fast, and provides long-lasting results. Works on floating and submerged algae, including Chara, and a broad spectrum of submerged weeds. Works great in ponds, lakes, and even areas with flowing water, such as a dock area or canal. EasyKlear takes the guesswork out of pond and lake treatments. Reactive treatments such as algaecides, herbicides, and mechanical tools can help control unwanted weeds or algae and are a key step in the Airmax Ecosystem, a simple 3 step approach to pond and lake management. The Airmax Ecosystem is the industry-leading method to achieve a clean, clear, thriving aquatic ecosystem.More
|1,000 Square Feet
|7.5 -25 Pound
|2,000 Square Feet
|4,000 Square Feet
|8,000 Square Feet
*Dosage rates on aquatic weeds depends on weed type and density. Please note: Above are recommendations. Always read the product label.
WHEN TO APPLY
EasyKlear should be applied when algae and weeds are actively growing. Begin applications when algae and weeds first appear.
HOW TO APPLY
Following label instructions, apply ready−to−use granular directly to water. Evenly broadcast granular using a granular spreader. For total pond treatments: Spread evenly around the pond's perimeter directly from the shore. For spot treatments: Spread directly on weed and/or algae beds from the shore or a boat.
WATER USE RESTRICTIONS
- No livestock or swimming restrictions.
- No irrigation restrictions.
- Do not use in ponds with trout, unless carbonate hardness is above 50ppm.
- Do not use in ponds with koi, grass carp, or goldfish.
- Not for use in water gardens or koi ponds. Can use AlgaeOff instead.
- See label for human consumption restrictions. The drinking water setback distance from functioning potable water intakes in the treated water body must be greater than or equal to 600 feet.
|Lawn & Garden Type
|Pickup at Store