- The cartridge .223 REM (5.56×45) is used for sporting and hunting shooting through bolt-action and semi-automatic rifles and carbines. The cartridge keeps its qualities under various climatic and weather conditions independent of the season and at a temperature from – 20 to + 50 C.
- The cartridge complies with CIP requirements. The cartridge is settled upon chambering until the case shoulder rests against the chamber сone.
- The firearm models H&K SL-8, OA-15, REMINGTON, CZ527, and RUGER MINI 14 are deployed to run the acceptance tests of cartridges.
- The phosphate polymer coating cartridge case is bottled-shaped with non-projecting flange and made of steel.
- The bullet of .223 REM (5.56×45) consists of two elements, i.e.: copper or bimetal jacket and lead core
|Bullet weight (grains)||55|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3241|
|Max Pressure (psi)||49,700|
|Rounds per box/case||20/1000|
|Hunting & Shooting Type||Rifle Ammunition|
No reviews for this product yet, leave one below!
write a review