ShoreKlear Plus 1 Gallon Aquatic Herbicide
SKU 1710056- If you have vegetation that's taking over your pond, ShorKlear Plus will put them in a chokehold. Using this nonselective aquatic herbicide will control the growth of a variety of plants, brush and weeds that are mostly above-water. Once the herbicide is absorbed by the foliage, it makes its way to the stem and roots to bring down the vermin from within. When following label instructions, ShorKlear Plus is completely safe for general water use, making it the right choice for home aquatic use.More
- Burn-down occurs in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Active ingredient: 18% Glyphosate, N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine, in the form of isopropylamine salt.
- Product must be diluted according to label instructions prior to application.
- Dosage rate varies based on plant and conditions. Maximum application is 3.3 gallons per acre-ft.
- Not effective on plants with most or all foliage under water.
- Follow all label guidelines and warnings.
- No general water use restrictions when applied at label rates.
|Lawn & Garden Type||Herbicides|
|Fulfillment Location||Pickup at Store|