Purina Premium Deer Block 20lb
SKU 29500426 - Convenient way to attract and feed deer year-round. It has carrying handles for easy transport and no feeder is required. Purina Premium Deer Block is a highly-palatable, easy-to-use 20-pound premium block supplement for attracting and maintaining deer. New and improved Premium Deer Block provides more balanced nutrition for deer than whole grains.More
Convenient way to attract and feed deer year-round. It has carrying handles for easy transport and contain our Water Shield technology that helps repel moisture and reduces block waste normally associated with wet conditions. Purina Premium Deer Block contains the new Purina Power Nugget supplement to help support the natural forage of various species. Purina Premium Deer Block is a highly-palatable, easy-to-use 20-pound premium block supplement for attracting and maintaining deer. New and improved Premium Deer Block provides more balanced nutrition for deer than whole grains.
|Easy to use||Simple to set up in the area you want to attract and feed deer; no feeder required; convenient carrying handle provides for easy transport|
|Highly palatable||Helps ensure strong consumption and keeps deer coming back|
|Long lasting||Economical choice to attract deer year-round|
|New Power NuggetSupplement||Helps support deer’s nutritional requirement|
|Optimized formulation||Helps provide more nutrition than whole grains and maintains vigor during periods of poor or sparse natural forage|
|Proprietary flavor||Secret flavoring that attracts deer|
- Crude Protein MIN 6%
- Crude Fat MIN 3%
- Crude Fiber MAX 4%
- Calcium (Ca) MIN 1.70%
- Calcium (Ca) MAX 2.20%
- Phosphorus (P) MIN 0.80%
- Salt (NaCl) MIN 1.50%
- Salt (NaCl) MAX 2.00%
- Potassium MIN 0.50%
- Vitamin A MIN 10000 IU/LB
- Feed New and improved Purina® Premium Deer Block free-choice with access to adequate native forage or good quality hay. Place the block in areas frequented by animals, taking care not to touch the block as the wrapper is being removed. When placing the block out for the first time, place small amounts of corn, apples or carrots around the block to attract deer. Place close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary with deer density, season and availability of native forage.
- This feed contains added copper and should not be fed to sheep. Not a complete feed. Do not place block on grass or lawn. Block may kill grass before it is completely consumed. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, performance loss or death.
- Regulations for the feeding of big game can vary from state to state. Please check with your local game and fish department for the proper usage of this product.
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of the management practices.
|Hunting & Shooting Type||Minerals/Attractants|
|Fulfillment Location||Online, Pickup at Store|