Pennington One Step Complete Sun and Shade 8.3 lb.
- Repairs bare spots in two weeks or less*
- Combination premium Smart Seed grass seed and professional-grade fertilizer and mulch
- Formulated with grasses that thrive in sunny and moderately shady areas
- Grows beautiful, healthy, thick grass
- Contains Pennington’s exclusive Penkoted® technology to ensure better plant growth
- GUARANTEED TO GROW
*Subject to proper growing conditionsMore
Remove debris, then rake the soil to loosen and smooth the top layer.
For optimal results: Spread seeding mix approximately 1 cup/sq.ft. everywhere healthy beautiful grass is desired.
For extended results for grass up to 25% damage: Spread seeding mix approximately 1 cup/15 sq.ft. everywhere healthy beautiful grass is desired.
Keep the soil moist by watering daily (twice a day, if needed) until grass sprouts and reaches about 3” tall. The wood mulch turns a darker color when properly watered. Once it turns a lighter color, it’s time to water again.
Daily Light Required: Full sun to med shade (4-8 hrs sun)
Sun Tolerance: Very good
Shade Tolerance: Very good
Grass Color: Medium to dark green
Grass Texture: Fine
Drought Tolerance: Excellent
Disease Resistance: Very good
Traffic Tolerance: Excellent
Planting Zones: All
Recommended Planting Dates: Early spring or early fall
- New Lawns: Optimum Results: 1 cup/sq. ft.
- Overseeding: Extended Results (up to 25% damage): 1 lb/15 sq. ft.
Planting Depth: No more than 1/4”
Germination: 7-14 days
Mowing Height: 2 1/4" - 3”
|Lawn & Garden Type||Seed/Plant Starter|
|Fulfillment Location||In-store, Online|