Mazuri Mini-Pig Youth Diet Feed 25lb
Mazuri Mini Pig Active Adult is a moderate-energy, high-fiber diet for exotic miniature pigs, such as the Vietnamese potbellied pig, and is formulated to help support moderate growth rate while helping to satisfy hunger. This ration can be used as a maintenance diet for active, adult animals. It can be fed in combination with Mazuri Mini Pig Youth diet 5Z90 to support nutrient needs of gestating or lactating females.
Features & Benefits
- Complete nutrition - Supplemental vitamins and minerals not required.
- Contains dried whey - Contains milk proteins to help in transitioning weanlings.
- Amino acid balanced - Contains those needed for a healthy start and growth.
- Added fat - To support energy needs.
- Pellet form - Easy to feed; minimizes dust and waste.
- Zinc methionine and natural vitamin E - Provides for optimal skin condition.
- Yucca extract - Aimed to reduce ammonia in urine.
- Added flaxseed - To support skin and immune system health.
Product Form: Mini-cube size: 5/32" diameter x 1/2" length
Product Size: 25 lb. net weight paper sack
- Crude protein not less than 20.0%
- Crude fat not less than 5.0%
- Crude fiber not more than 3.0%
- Feed Mazuri Mini Pig Youth on a free-choice basis as creep feed from 7 days post-weaning until 8 weeks of age or older. Continue feeding free-choice if rapid growth is desired.
- To regulate growth rate, after 8 weeks of age feed at a rate of 1.5 - 3.0% of current body weight. Do not underfeed. Measuring food by weight is recommended; see Feeding Rate table.
- The level of feed intake depends on many factors some of which include: environmental temperature, other foods available, level of activity and social hierarchy.
- Change to Mazuri Active Adult diet as desired to regulate growth rate at 16 weeks of age or older.
- For gestating or lactating females, feed a mixture of 50% Mazuri Mini Pig Active Adult and 50% Mazuri Mini Pig Youth for increased energy.
- For higher energy needs, as in the case of large litter size or multiple breedings, increase Mazuri Mini Pig Youth to 60% of daily intake.
- When using a self-feeder, make sure it is adjusted for minimize feed wastage.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Feeding rates available on the Product sheet.
- For best results, store contents of open bag in container with sealing lids. Store in a cool (75°F or colder), dry (approximately 50% RH) location. Use within 1 year of bag manufacturing.
Ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, dried whey, sucrose, flaxseed, dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, cane molasses, dried beet pulp, dehydrated alfalfa meal, calcium carbonate, dl-methionine, salt, choline chloride, zinc methionine complex, dried yucca shidigera extract, l-lysine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, ferrous sulfate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, riboflavin, zinc oxide, niacin, thiamin mononitrate, manganese sulfate, manganous oxide, preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), copper sulfate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, rosemary extract, lecithin, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, copper chloride, sodium selenite.More
|Fulfillment Location||Pickup at Store|