Manna Pro Organic Starter Crumbles Complete Feed 5lb
SKU 20560627 - To nurture your baby chicks, ducklings, and goslings naturally, raise your flock on Manna Pro Certified Organic Starter Crumbles. Feed Manna Pro Organic Starter 19% Crumbles continuously as the sole ration to chicks from 0 to 8 weeks to give them the wholesome diet they deserve.More
Complete nutrition for young and growing birds, without pesticides, medications, or genetically-modified ingredients. Plus, with a name like Manna Pro on the label, you can be confident that our Organic Starter Crumbles don't compromise on quality. 19% protein, plus nutritious and wholesome ingredients provide the ideal start for any young flock.
- USDA certified organic and non-GMO
- 19% protein
- Ideal nutrition and quality for a natural, happy, and healthy flock
- Safe for mixed flocks including all classes of poultry
|Crude Protein, Not less than||16.0%|
|Crude Protein, Not less than||19.0%|
|Lysine, Not less than||0.90%|
|Methionine, Not less than||0.32%|
|Crude Fat, Not less than...||5.0%|
|Crude Fiber, Not more than||5.0%|
|Calcium (Ca), Not less than||0.7%|
|Calcium (Ca), Not more than||1.2%|
|Phosphorus (P), Not less than||0.70%|
|Salt (NaCI), Not less than||0.3%|
|Salt (NaCI), Not more than||0.8%|
|Sodium (Na), Not less than||0.01%|
|Sodium (Na), Not more than||0.50%|
- Organic Corn, Organic Soybean Meal, Organic Oats, Organic Barley, Organic Wheat Midds, Organic Soy Oil, DL-Methionine, Iron Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Salt. Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Choline Chloride, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite, Zinc Methionine Complex.
- Feed Manna Pro Organic Starter 19% Crumbles continuously as the sole ration to chicks from 0 to 8 weeks. Provide fresh clean water at all times.
- Feed is perishable. Store this product in a cool, dry area away from insects and rodents.
- DO NOT feed any product that is spoiled, moldy, rodent or insect infested, or abnormal in appearance or odor, as it may cause illness or death.
- THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS SUPPLEMENTAL COPPER. DO NOT FEED TO SHEEP OR OTHER COPPER-SENSITIVE SPECIES.
|Fulfillment Location||Online, Pickup at Store|