LaCrosse Burly Classic 18" OD Green Rubber Boots
For a long day of work in wet conditions, rely on LaCrosse waterproof boots from Farm and Home Supply.
The LaCrosse Burly Classic work boots feature an 18-inch height for extra protection from splashes that trickle into your insides. A 9mm wool-felt insole keeps your feet warm and comfortable, and a narrowed ankle pocket grabs your foot to prevent excessive chafing and rubbing. Large cleats give outstanding traction, and the premium rubber's high tensile strength resists tears and abrasion.
- Premium compound of rubber has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- 9mm wool-felt midsole with a foam insulated bottom gives insulation from cold ground and cushioning comfort
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Chevron cleated outsole is ideal for sloshing through mud and water
- The large cleats shed mud and debris while giving you great grip and traction
- Fiberglass shank
- 5.7 lbs per pair
|Footwear Type||Rubber Boots|
|Fulfillment Location||In-store, Online|