Klean Strip 1 Gallon Paint Thinner
Follow the paint product manufacturer’s instructions for the proper amount of paint thinner required. Do not use more than recommended. We recommend starting with 4 ounces per gallon. Add gradually and stir thoroughly until desired consistency is obtained. Do not use as a thinner for latex paint or other water based coatings, lacquer or shellac.
IMPORTANT: Carefully read all directions, notes and cautions prior to use. Only use this product as directed on the label. Protect eyes with chemical splash goggles and avoid prolonged skin contact.
STORAGE: Do not use or store this product near any source of heat or open flame, furnace areas, pilot lights, stoves, etc. Keep it in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight, at temperatures below 120°. Keep container closed when not in use. Do not reuse this container.
DISPOSAL: If container is corroded, rusted or shows other signs of deterioration, dispose of product. Dispose of empty cans and leftover product at your local household hazardous waste collection facility. If one is not available, dispose of in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
DANGER! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. COMBUSTIBLE. Contains Petroleum Distillates. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources. USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION TO PREVENT BUILDUP OF VAPORS. Do not use in areas where vapors can accumulate and concentrate such as basements, bathrooms or small enclosed areas. Whenever possible, use outdoors in an open air area. If using indoors open all windows and doors and maintain a cross ventilation of moving fresh air across the work area. If strong odor is noticed or you experience slight dizziness, headache, nausea or eye-watering – STOP – ventilation is inadequate. Leave area immediately. IF THE WORK AREA IS NOT WELL VENTILATED, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. A dust mask does not provide protection against vapors. Reports have associated repeated and prolonged overexposure to solvents with neurological and other physiological damage. Intentional misuse of this product by deliberately concentrating and inhaling vapors can be harmful or fatal. Do not take internally. Avoid contact with eyes and prolonged contact with skin.
FIRST AID – IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Immediately call poison control center, hospital emergency room or physician.
IN CASE OF EYE CONTACT, immediately flush with water, remove any contact lens, continue flushing with water for at least 15 minutes, then get medical attention.
IN CASE OF PROLONGED SKIN CONTACT, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENMore
|Tools & Hardware Type||Paint Thinner|