Kingsford 100% Natural Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes - 12lbs.
SKU 85800005 - Bring amazing real wood flavor to your next barbeque with Kingsford Hardwood Briquettes. Made with 100% natural ingredients that impart a purer, wood-fire flavor to the perfect cut of meat or just about anything you grill. Kingsford Hardwood Briquettes are made in the USA from real American, unprocessed hardwood for a cleaner and longer burn at a consistent heat. Great for grills and smokers, the charcoal briquettes are fast-lighting and have a high-heat searing capability, so you can get fired up fast and be ready to cook with an even heating surface. The BBQ briquettes are easy to light and have an authentic smoky wood and savory flavor that transfers to delicious tasting meat and vegies from the grill. Light up your tailgate party or backyard barbeque with real fire-grilled flavor and Kingsford Hardwood Charcoal Briquettes.More
- High-heat briquettes: bring friends and family together with kingsford 100% natural hardwood charcoal briquettes for barbecuing, these bbq charcoal briquettes grill up your favorite foods with the high-heat searing capabilities of lump charcoal, package may vary
- Natural lump charcoal: lump charcoal briquettes made with 100% natural, premium, long-lasting ingredients including real american unprocessed hardwood great for grilling and smoking, each 12 lbs. Bag of kingsford hardwood charcoal generates about 3 uses
- Long burning grill charcoal: this hardwood charcoal gives you high-heat searing capabilities with a longer and hotter burn time than traditional briquettes, making it great for slow cooking in ceramic grills or smokers
- Real hardwood flavor: infuse authentic smoky, real hardwood flavor into beef, chicken, pork, fish, veggies and more with these cleaner burning briquettes that are great for backyard parties or tailgates
- Kingsford charcoal briquettes are the perfect all-purpose hardwood briquettes for your next cookout with natural ingredients from North America
- Instructions: stack briquettes in a pyramid, add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions, light charcoal and leave grill uncovered, spread briquettes in a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15-minutes), begin grilling.
|Home & Patio Type||Charcoal/Pellets|
|Fulfillment Location||Online, Pickup at Store|