- Expand Jiffy -7 Peat Pellets by gradually adding approximately 1/5 (50ml) of warm water per pellet or approximately 5 1/4 cups (1 1/4 liters) to expand entire package. Add more water as needed. When pellets are fully expanded pour off any excess water.
- Gently pull back netting on top of pellets. Fluff and level surface peat. Sow 2-3 seeds per pellet. Cover lightly with peat. Place dome on tray and keep in a warm location away from direct sunlight.
- When first seeds sprout, pop dome open. When all seeds have sprouted, remove dome and place in a sunny location. After first true leave appear, cut back all except strongest seedling in each pellet.
- Add water to tray when pelltes turn light brown. Do not over water.
- To harden off plants, place outside in shade for severeal days (bring plants in at night). Gradually expose to full sunlight
- To transplant, dig holes deep enough to cover top of pellets. Gently firm soil around pellet. Water
|Lawn & Garden Type||Seed/Plant Starter|
|Fulfillment Location||Online, Pickup at Store|
No reviews for this product yet, leave one below!
write a review