Rivers Edge Single 3ft Climbing Stick
STABILITY AND TRACTION FOR BOTH FEET - The new Grip Stick offers security, versatility and portability with the preferred double-step design. Climb confidently with two steps at every level and Tractionite Permanent Non-Slip Coating on the top of each step that won’t rub off or wear out. Be mobile and be fast with the versatility of this great independent climbing stick that nests together for excellent portability. Being quiet is also very important and the silent RamHorn attachment system removes metal-on-metal contact. There is no assembly required with the all-welded, squeak-free, construction of the Grip Stick, which is soon to be a staple of all hang-on hunters.
- Height: 32"
- Weight: 4 lb
- Capacity: 300 lb
- Step Width: 11"
- Step Distance: 15"
- Tree Diameter: 8"-20"
- Tree Attachment: 1 cam strap
- Double-Step Design - Two steps at every level make climbing in and out of your stand easier and are especially convenient for hanging your stand (one-footed climbing sticks require dangerous maneuvers to switch feet)
- Silent RamHorn Attachment System - Looped strap fits over clever RamHorn shaped receiver for secure and silent attachment (no metal-on-metal contact to make noise like you’ll find on other climbing systems)
- Tractionite™ Permanent Non-Slip Coating - Each step surface is coated with a permanent, factory-applied coating for superior grip and added safety
- Independent Suspension of Each Section - Individual sections attach independently allowing you to maneuver around obstacles or work your way around the tree
- Nesting Design - Sections "nest" together for compact, easy transport
- All-Welded Construction - No assembly and no bolted parts to shift, squeak or come apart
|Hunting & Shooting Type||Sticks/Ladders/Steps|
|Fulfillment Location||In-store, Online|
|Brands||Rivers Edge Treestands|