Hunting & Fishing Licenses/Stamps/Tags

There can be a lot of legal paperwork, permitting and other things to sort through if you want to go hunting and fishing. If you're struggling to figure out what you need to legally pursue your target game, visit or contact Farm & Home Supply. Each of our retail stores sells hunting & fishing licenses, stamps, animal tags and other permits for the state they are located in. This means you can purchase Illinois hunting licenses, Missouri deer permits, Iowa bird tags in-store as long as your application is approved.

We are open seven days a week for veteran and aspiring outdoorsmen. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to offer wildlife game licenses for sale online. But we have provided links to the various state websites for more information. Go to your state's Department of Conservation or Department of Natural Resources page to learn about application requirements, hunter education classes, season dates and other things you need to know. Once you have your license, check out our Hunting and Shooting or Sporting Goods departments for a variety of firearms, apparel and accessories that you'll need for landing that prize game.

We are unable to sell licenses, stamps, or tags online through this website. They must be purchased at a physical store. Please contact your local Farm & Home Supply store for details.

Here are some helpful links related to hunting and fishing: