Ferris ISX™ 800 60" Zero Turn Mower
SKU 79200475 - Featuring the next generation of Ferris® suspension technology - ForeFront™ Suspension, a two-belt iCD™ cutting system, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® drive system and travel speeds up to 10 mph, the ISX™ 800 is engineered to increase efficiency and operator comfort.More
ForeFront™ Suspension System
- The system utilizes four upper and lower control rods that ensure the front caster bearing remains vertical through the full range of travel. This controlled motion results in a smoother ride, more precise tracing of the terrain and an improved cut.
Ride-On Mower Warranties
- Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered for 5 years (60 months), for unlimited hours. We are committed to providing performance, productivity and durability.
- Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ transaxles, with 7" cooling fans, are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
iCD™ Cutting System
- iCD™ Cutting System was engineered to produce the best possible cut in a multitude of conditions. The ISX™ 800 is equipped with a 2-belt deck and provides a 3-year belt limited warranty (See operator’s manual for complete warranty details).
- Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
Acres per Hour
- Mows up to 5 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
Miles per Hour
- Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 5 MPH.
US MSRP ^
CAN MSRP ^
Engine Power Rating *
Fuel Tank Capacity (gal)
Dual-function hour meter, fuel level gauge in tank
Cutting Width (in)
Cutting Height (in)
1.5 - 5
iCD™ Cutting System, 2-Belt
ForeFront™ Suspension System
Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" cooling fans
Drive Axles (in)
Caster Tires (in)
13 x 6.5-6
Drive Tires (in)
23 x 10.5-12
Ground Speed-Fwd (mph)
Ground Speed-Rev (mph)
Overall Length (in)
Overall Width (in) Deflector Down/Deflector Up
Dry Weight (lbs)
Mid-back suspension seat with adjustable arm rests
Certified Roll-over Protection System
Controls / Safety Group
Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit/adjustable twin steering controls.
Parking Brake / Safety Circuit
Hand operated Internal transaxle brake
Warranty (Engine) †
3-Year limited manufacturer's warranty
Warranty (Balance of Machine) †
4-Year limited warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 5 years (60 months) unlimited hours. Coverage on other components varies, please see operator's manual for complete details.
|Lawn & Garden Type||Riding Mowers|
|Fulfillment Location||Pickup at Store|
No reviews for this product yet, leave one below!
write a review