Dr. Gold's Itch Relief
SKU 45610316- Ear infections in dogs and cats are all too common, caused by bacteria and yeast built-up due to: moisture, wax, allergies, ear mites, excessive hair growth in the ear, or hypothyroidism. Bacteria can grow quite easily in your pet's ears if moisture becomes trapped in the canal, a typical result of bathing, grooming or swimming. Many pets also suffer from allergies, both environmental or food related and are pre-disposed to ear infections. More
- Dr. Gold's Itch Relief Spray is scientifically formulated with advanced OTC medicated ingredients to specifically target pain, while providing rapid relief for irritated and itchy areas. Hydrocortisone and Allantoin soothe inflammation and skin irritations while Lidocaine relieves pain from itching, biting and chewing. Effectively treats minor skin irritations, hot spots and rashes caused by flea bites, poison ivy, harsh shampoos, allergies, boredom and many other causes.
- Accelerates healing and speeds relief from pain and itching.
- Lidocaine, a highly effective anesthetic, provides immediate topical relief from pain associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to flea bites, poison ivy, hot spots, allergies, and more.
- Anti-Inflammatory Hydrocortisone and Allantoin help accelerate pets' natural healing process while preventing the release of substances in the body that cause inflammation.
- For Dogs, Cats & Small Animals.
|Pets & Small Animal Type||Medical Supplies|
Write Your Own Review