Champion Synthetic Winch Rope 2000-3000lb
SKU 44400268 - The Champion Power Equipment 18038 46 ft. Gray Dyneema Synthetic Winch Rope is designed for an upgraded winching experience. Synthetic rope won’t kink, fray, curl or splinter. It is very light and easy to handle – no sharp edges or frays and floats in water.More
The Champion Power Equipment 18038 46 ft. Gray Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope is designed for an upgraded winching experience. Synthetic rope won’t kink, fray, curl or splinter. It is very light and easy to handle – no sharp edges or frays and floats in water. It also features a durable stainless steel thimble for attachment of hook (not included) and a protective sleeve to prevent damage from sharp or rough surfaces. With minimal stretch and rotation, synthetic rope is easier to use and stronger than traditional steel wire rope (note: for use with aluminum hawse fairlead).
The ATV/UTV Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope is 46 ft. in length with a 3/16 in. thickness. It is made from high strength SK75 Dyneema® synthetic fiber with a protective sleeve.
The Champion 18038 ATV/UTV 46 ft. Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope comes with a 1 year Manufacturers limited warranty.
- Stronger and lighter than traditional steel wire rope– no sharp edges or frays
- High strength SK75 Dyneema® synthetic fiber with protective sleeve
- 46 ft. length and 3/16 in. thickness with stainless steel hook thimble
- Designed for use with Champion ATV/UTV winches 2000-3000 lb. winches
- Champion Support - 1 year limited Manufacturers warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
Material SK75 DYNEEMA™ synthetic fiber Diameter 3/16 in. Length 46 ft. Usage 2,000 lb. - 3,000 lb. Winches Fairlead Type Hawse (Sold Separately) Gross Weight 0.8 lb. (0.4 kg)
|Fulfillment Location||Vendor Ship|
|Brands||Champion Power Equipment|