Ragland Mills 33lb Fly Block with Rabon Oral Larvicide
Ragland's Fly Block with Rabon is highly palatable and approved for beef cattle, lactating and non-lactating dairy cattle as well as horses. Can be fed free choice to horses and cattle on pasture. When introducing new product to horses, monitor consumption for several days to avoid over consumption.
- For best performance, place blocks 2 weeks prior to fly season and maintain presence until fall
- The block doesn't kill live flies, but works through manure to kill horn, face, house, and stable fly larvae
- Formulated for cattle (including lactating dairy cows) and horse consumption
- Controls a wide range of fly species
- Active ingredient: Tetrachlorvinphos 0.30%
|Livestock Type||Fly Control|