Celebrating 60 Years!
Farm & Home Supply is celebrating 60 years of serving our customers & community! To say thank you to the communities that have supported us throughout the years, we want to give back to you! With the help of our suppliers and business partners, Farm & Home Supply has a goal to donate up to $120,000 to local qualifying non-profit organizations throughout the year in 2020 through the Farm & Home Supply Giving Fund with the Community Foundation Serving West Central Illinois & Northeast Missouri. Being able to give back and make a change in the community is what we strive to do! Together, we are FOUNDED in community.
If you believe your organization meets the below guidelines, please click here to apply.
Please Note: Deadline to submit your application is 2/29/2020.
- Preference is given to non-profit organizations that focus on helping with children and family assistance, education, health and wellness, veterans and animal welfare in the communities near our stores (West and Central Illinois, Northeast Missouri, Southeast Iowa). Although these various categories are listed, we'll certainly consider others, so don't hesitate to apply.
- We generally do not consider contributions directly to individuals, benefits, for-profit organizations, or programs in communities we don't serve.
Guidelines and Expectations
- We receive thousands of requests every year, and although there are many important causes, we cannot honor every request.
- Immediate responses will not be provided by telephone or in-person in our stores.
- Requests will be reviewed internally and, if approved, you will be contacted directly.
- Grants administered through the Farm & Home Supply Giving Fund with the Community Foundation Serving West Central Illinois & Northeast Missouri and are subject to the Community Foundation's policies.
- Please do NOT contact stores for updates or requests. They do not have access to request status and cannot make determinations regarding donations.
- Distributions will generally be made to 501(c)(3) organizations only
- The following are prohibited distributions:
- Distributions to individuals
- Distributions for non-charitable purposes
- Distributions to non-charities or most Type III supporting organizations
- Distributions to supporting organizations that are controlled by the donor
Please complete the form below. Please do not include any sensitive information such as SSN, taxpayer ID, bank information, or other private information. For inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stores cannot provide updates.